NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CROSS Everything ya got !!


I have been applying for full time job, jobs with good benefits for months, well off and on for years really !
I was offered one job a few months ago and turned it down because the insurance was going to cost me nearly $1000 a month ! It was ridiculous !
So after several more frustrating months of filling out applications, sending in resumes and searching Craigslist I have an interview tomorrow !!! So keep your fingers crossed ! The Benefits are really good and it gets me back in the medical field which I really really like !
 I will let ya know tomorrow !

1 comment: