NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Monday, April 23, 2012


I feel like I am going around in a circle. I would say " Full Circle" but that to me makes it seem like I have accomplished something. I feel like I have done nothing in the last 5-6 yrs since I was banded. My depression, isolation etc is creeping back up as my weight comes back on . I am finding myself becoming that same bitter nasty person I was 6 yrs ago before my surgery . Ok you think , "Do something about it " I feel like im stuck.
No insurance to get my band out , no money to get insurance, if i could get the insurance i could probably get the band out . I feel like i did when i wanted my band surgery so damn bad. I am not sure what to do .

I am even afraid at this point to loose any weight if i can . Or try to loose weight. I am afraid if I do once I finally get insurance my BMI will be too low and wont be able to get any surgery ! This is a vicious awful circle !

No comments:

Post a Comment