NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Join me on my other blog ! Getting organized in Texas ! THIS ONE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!



Like most people in America I have become hooked on the Pintrest craze ! So I have decided to start a blog chronically my attempt to finally get my house and possibly my life organized !
For once in my life I want to have one of "THOSE" houses! You know , everything organized, everything in its place ! SO hopefully with that comes a better place for me to tackle my weight loss ! So come join me if you will at
GETTING ORGANIZED IN TEXAS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment