NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weight Update and More ....

Things have been very busy around my house lately .
My fill has been pretty decent. I could probably use a small tweak soon but I am giving it more time because I am losing weight . I am down to 180 now I was 189 I think when I got my fill. (Its even that time of month right now and I still lost this week LOL)

I have been doing a little stress eating this week. My oldest son is a track athlete and has been being recruited by son schools for several months now .
We have been going on college visits everywhere from Kansas to around here ( we live in Texas ) the pressure of making a decision , where to go , graduation, grades etc has really been getting to him and stressing me out as well.
He has finally made a really good choice , and found a really good school for him (I cant officially announce it yet) So we are really happy .

That takes a lot of stress off everyone in the family we can breathe a little easier now !

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! Even with the stress and your "visitor," that's a great accomplishment! It's got to feel good to be back on the pony. :)

    I'm down 12.5 this past month. Wish it was more, glad it's something.

    ReplyDelete