NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 12, 2009

FINALLY some good news

My husband has a "regular " Job now . That's the good news. He starts Monday . The bad news. We live in Texas and the job is in Oklahoma ! So he'll be in OK 4 days a week and home 3.
Which is "ok" we have been doing the out of town thing for almost a year now . At least now , we have money coming in every week and I KNOW when he'll be home !
Its a good paying job w/ a good company . So i get to move out of my parents house in about a month , gotta get some money saved up and some bills paid off first.

NOW the other update. I still have not made it to the doc. And Im up to nearly 150 pounds ( 146 as of this am ) I had to go buy size 8 jeans because none of my clothes fit me.
Im TOTALLY Pissed . Im hungry all the time and the eating is out of control ! For me at least.
The bad thing is , i just need to get down to San Antonio , I have 2 free fills waiting for me .
Im hoping maybe Friday of this week or next week when hubby's in town to get my little one !
I dont think i can wait much longer !
Thanks for everyone's encouragement !

Love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment