NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Friday, January 16, 2009

Weigh In Starts on Monday




Come on ya'll I have 1 follower for the weekly weight in blog !!!
I need more . Lets go MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT !!! We all need the support !
Dont make me go drill sergeant on your ass' !!

COME JOIN !!
http://mindyntexas-wlsweekly
weightins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nola, I tried to give you some stats and it didn't work, so I will do it this way. I weigh in on Wednesday and I would like to lose one pound by then. That would mean I would weigh 198. I also want to bike or walk 240 miles in January. This 24 days of exercise. I have gone 110 so far. Does that help. My long term goal is to have lost 50 (193) pounds in six months (February 18)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc,
    Be sure and join the weight loss wieght in blog.(Become a follower)
    Also do you have a total weight loss goal for Jan ?
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete