NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Nutrional Info on Food to Go

For Wanting to be thin
Macaroni Grill Chicken Scalappine

Calories 1010
Fat 64 g
Saturated Fat 28g
Sodium 2650mg ( HOLY COW)
Carbs 65g
Protein 35 g

Here is Chipolte's
http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/search2.php?searchpro=chipotle&search_type=foods&grp_id=&manu=&s_order=&spell=1

Here is Pick up Stix
http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/pick-up-stix

El Pollo Loco
http://caloriecount.about.com/el-pollo-loco-nutrition-m172
Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mindy,

    I knew I didn't want to know my favoite at Macaroni Grill. I guess I better pick a new favorite or divide it into 4 or 5 servings in a to go box. Thanks for the other resturants. Your great and fast too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome.
    Yeah you kno wif you divide it in 4ths which is REALLY easy to do as large of portions as they have then its not as bad. So that's always an option. And if your like me I dont eat out much. So if i do I plan for it. meaning I wont eat much during the day to "Save" Up the calories.
    So having your favorite meal at Mac Grill every now and then is not going to kill ya !

    ReplyDelete