NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ask me anything ?


OK I thought this would be fun ( Humor me im bored) I saw this on another blogger's site ( Ok i stole the idea from her LOL) . Granted she's got a HUGE following . But I thought this might be fun .
First I wanted to say that all the comments and emails that i have gotten lately are SO nice and very important to me , they keep me motivated. I want to say thank you to everyone .

NOW the "game" . Ask me anything ! I have noticed lately I have gotten comments from lots of newbies, some emails as well. So send me an email ( Or post the comment ) and i'll post it on the blog to answer your question the best i can . The whole reason I started this blog is because i was getting emails w/ the same questions over and over , I figured " lets put them in one place" .
Buts its become so much fun and therapeutic for me as well. Im not an expert but just enjoy helping others the best I can . So go ahead , let me have it .

Ask me anything , It does not have to be weight loss related if you dont want it .
Shoot Im an open book !

Mindy

1 comment:

  1. I have just been reading back on your posts....I seem to have missed a heap!! Then I found this one!! I have just done the exact same thing on my blog!! I honestly didn't see it here first:) It is a good idea though...and fun.

    ReplyDelete