NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Transfering my Blog ?

I may need to start a new blog , unless someone more experienced can help me.
A while ago someone stole my email address. ( the one this blog is registered under )
I changed the pass word etc and started a new email account. However, today I got an email from the old account ( I have emails forwarded to me ) that someone is using that account still.
So im not comfortable having it . I want to delete it . The problem is , i cant figure out how to get my new email address attached to my blog.
SO I may need to copy all my info and start a new blog .
IF I do i will let everyone know i hope everyone follows me over .
If anyone know's a better way to do this please let me know
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment