NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm on Fire !!




The Weirdest thing happened to me last night . I was taking a bath . Drew the water got in and when my hands hit the water they felt like they were ON FIRE !!! I cant even begin to tell you how badly this hurt. The tops of my hand not only felt like they were burning but they felt like they had pins and needles on them !
I have no idea if this is all related to what is going on w/ my feet , it would almost have to be . Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
But how does someone go from being "Normal" to seemingly falling in apart in a matter of weeks ? At least that is how I feel . My doctors apt is tomorrow afternoon . So we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy,

    I just wanted to comment on your blog to say hi and let you know I'm thinking about you! RA sucks and the hardest time is the time right at first so please let me know if you have any questions or just need to vent.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda. At this point after doing some reading I have pretty much prepared myself that this is what is going on . I will say though at this point I do not seem to be as "bad off" as others are when they are first diagnosed . I dont know if that is normal ?
    But no one really seems to have the same symptoms. So I will say I would be surprised if they diagnose was NOT some kind of arthritis .
    Again thank you
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just started following your new blog! I was recently banded on May 10th and am currently in Bandster Hell. Any advice? You look amazing and are an inspiration! Thank you for the blog! ~Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keri, Yes bandster hell... Oh what fun. Be patient. Try to eat as much protein as you can to stay full. Your band wont " work " until you get a fill. when is your first fill ?
    feel free to email me if you like w/ any questions. !

    ReplyDelete