NO LAP BAND SURGERY

Please note : On some browsers I believe "ads" are popping up over my blog description for Lap Band Surgery . Or where to get lap band surgery , I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS .. And I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE LAP BAND SURGERY .

About Me

My name is Mindy and I am a wife and mother of 2 boys, Ages 20 and 12. I recently started on the path of becoming a nurse something i have wanted to do since i was 11 !

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WHEWWW

Ok I am done with the never ending FREAKING MOVE !! MY GAWD ! This move I swear was never going to end ! It took FOREVER it seemed like. Now I have to figure out how to fit all my CRAP in basically 2 rooms at my mom's house ! Yeah that's FUN !!! NOT !
BUT at least I have INTERNET NOW ! Im telling ya'll. Take my cable, Take my phone ( Ok maybe not the phone ) take what ever BUT NOT THE NET !! LOL
Im still barely maintaining at 140 I stepped on my mom's scale the other day and it went to 150 for a SECOND and I about shit ! Seriously about robbed somemone for fill money !! My mom said she thought i was going to have a heart attack ! I told her " 140 IM Good with not great but good. I go over that ITS Panic time ya'll " !
So a few more weeks i should be able to go get a fill to get these last 5 or 10 pounds off AGAIN !! I have 2 pairs of shorts that fit me that i keep wearing over and over again . So need to get some weight off. Well then i wont have ANYTHING to wear LOL
Anyway , will up date later !! Thanks for all your support. I look forward to catching up on everyone now !

2 comments:

  1. glad your back Mindy!! I missed all your good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I've MISSED SEEING YOU HERE!!!!!!!!

    I was about gonna do car washes to get money for you to get internet. Or housing. Whichever was most important. :P

    Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete